New Ghanaian airline Starbow has added two new destinations. The airline commenced operations on 26 September, with a flight from Accra to Kumasi, which is now operated three times daily. It added a daily flight to Tamale in early November, and then a daily flight to Takoradi on 8 November. By offering low fares and the only domestic jet service, Starbow has quickly secured a large share of the market.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)