BAe 146-200 C-GRNT (msn E2140) has been painted in the colors of new operator North Cariboo Air. After post-storage maintentance, she was ferried to Great Falls on 9 December, and returned to Calgary on 27 December. She will fly primarily in support of the oil sands industry, from North Cariboo’s base at Calgary.
Recent news items on North Cariboo Air:
- Canadian RJ100s fly to the UK for maintenance (2018-04-15)
- North Cariboo Air uses Avro RJ85 as a cabin trainer (2017-06-15)
- North Cariboo Avro RJ100 grows mustaches (2016-11-11)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 helps evacuate town threatened by forest fire (2016-05-13)
- Second Avro RJ100 delivered to North Cariboo Air (2014-05-04)