Two South Africa-based BAe 146s have recently found work in other countries. Freedom Air‘s BAe 146-200 ZS-SOV (msn E2077) was leased to Air Libya on an ACMI basis. She departed Wonderboom on 10 December. Meanwhile, Fair Aviation‘s BAe 146-200 ZS-AAY (msn E2044) left Lanseria for a contract in Benin.
Recent news items on Air Libya:
- Air Libya Avro RJ100 returns to service (2019-03-06)
- Air Libya’s new Avro RJ100 enters service (2019-01-31)
- Ex Swiss Avro RJ100 delivered to Air Libya (2018-12-31)
- Ex Swiss Avro RJ100 ferried to paintshop (2018-12-20)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Air Libya (2018-07-25)
Additional details on BAe 146 operations in South Africa would be extremely welcome. Please contact the editor.