Former TNT Airways BAe 146-200QC OO-TAY (msn E2211) has been painted in Royal Air Force colors. She flew her last service for TNT Airways on 2 March, then was ferried from Liège to Lelystad on March 5. She emerged from the QAPS paintshop on 19 March. Later that day, she departed Lelystad for Hawarden, where Hawker Aviation will continue preparing her for service entry. Sistership 146QC OO-TAZ (msn E2188) continues to fly for TNT Airways for the time being.
Recent news items on Royal Air Force:
- BAE Systems wins contract to support RAF BAe 146s (2018-09-11)
- BAe 146 participates in RAF 100th anniversary flypast (2018-07-11)
- RAF BAe 146 painted in 100th anniversary colors (2018-05-12)
- RAF 146 C3 damaged in landing accident (2018-02-25)
- Dispute over use of No.32 Squadron aircraft settled (2017-12-08)