Ghanaian airline Starbow has leased BAe 146-300 ZS-SMO (msn E3169) from South Africa’s Fair Aviation. ZS-SMO arrived in Accra in mid-April, with Starbow’s titles and logo applied on top of Fair Aviation’s colors. She will help cover for scheduled maintenance to Starbow’s first two 146s. The airline was to have received its third BAe 146, series 300 G-BUHB (msn E3183, ex D-AEWB), but she is still awaiting post-storage maintenance at Bucuresti’s Baneasa airport.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)