Avro RJ100 UR-CJW (msn E3358) was noted painted in full Mahan Air colors on 23 October at Tehran. She had arrived in Iran in late September, devoid of any markings save for small Ukrainian flags near the forward doors.
Recent news items on Mahan Air:
- Mahan Air retires 146th BAe 146 (2017-12-08)
- Report blames pilot error for Mahan Air BAe 146 runway over-run (2017-04-24)
- Iranian President flies on Mahan Air Avro RJ85 (2017-04-08)
- Mahan Air Avro BAe 146 damaged in runway overrun (2016-06-20)
- Mahan Air adds another Avro RJ85 (2015-11-10)