Avro RJ85 A2-ABH (msn E3204 ex D-AVRQ) left Germany on 19 October on her ferry flight to Botswana. She is the second of two former CityLine Avro RJ85s acquired by Air Botswana to replace its BAe 146-100s. The airline is expecting to launch a service from Gaborone to Nairobi soon.
Recent news items on Air Botswana:
- Air Botswana BAe 146 ferried to the Philippines (2017-08-26)
- Air Botswana Avro RJ85s to be parted out (2016-08-06)
- Air Botswana puts its 146s up for auction (2015-05-22)
- Air Botswana Avro RJ85s fly to Stansted for maintenance (2014-08-30)
- Air Botswana Avro RJ85 enters service (2012-09-20)