BAe 146-200 CC-CZP (msn E2042) of Aerovías DAP took over the mining industry flights from sistership CC-ACO (msn E2094) in mid November. CC-ACO had been operating the mining flights since early June. Like CC-ACO, CC-CZP has been painted with ‘Mineral Airways’ titles. CC-ACO has returned to DAP’s base at Punta Arenas.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP paints Avro RJ100 in penguin colors (2019-12-05)
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)