AAR Corporation has won a contract to service the aircraft of Britain’s No.32 (The Royal) Squadron, which includes two BAe 146 C2s. Under the three-year contract (with a one-year renewal option), AAR will be the exclusive manager and single source for repairs and spare parts requirements for the squadron’s BAe 146s and HS 125s.
Recent news items on No.32 (The Royal) Squadron:
- BAE Systems wins contract to support RAF BAe 146s (2018-09-11)
- BAe 146 participates in RAF 100th anniversary flypast (2018-07-11)
- RAF BAe 146 painted in 100th anniversary colors (2018-05-12)
- Dispute over use of No.32 Squadron aircraft settled (2017-12-08)
- BAe 146 carrying Boris Johnson makes emergency landing (2016-07-18)