AAR Corporation has won a contract to service the aircraft of Britain’s No.32 (The Royal) Squadron, which includes two BAe 146 C2s. Under the three-year contract (with a one-year renewal option), AAR will be the exclusive manager and single source for repairs and spare parts requirements for the squadron’s BAe 146s and HS 125s.
Recent news items on No.32 (The Royal) Squadron:
- Dispute over use of No.32 Squadron aircraft settled (2017-12-08)
- BAe 146 carrying Boris Johnson makes emergency landing (2016-07-18)
- 32 Squadron BAe 146 participates in Queen’s Birthday flypast (2016-06-12)
- RAF BAe 146 takes part in Libyan evacuations (2011-03-05)
- “Blair Force One” to replace BAe 146s? (2006-06-30)