Ghanaian airline Starbow has received a fourth BAe 146 – its first series 200. Former Airlink 9G-SBD (msn E2059 ex ZS-PUM) was ferried from Johannesburg on 16 December. She joins Starbow’s current fleet of three BAe 146-300s: 9G-SBA (msn E3125), 9G-SBB (msn E3123), and 9G-SBC (msn E3183).
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)