Like other Ghanaian airlines, BAe 146 operator Starbow was forced to suspend operations on 16 February due a shortage of fuel. Normal operations resumed on February 18 when supplies were obtained from Côte d’Ivoire and Togo.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Starbow (2016-09-18)