SkyJet operated its first flight from Manila to Busuanga on 15 February, using its BAe 146-200 RP-C5525 (msn E2031). The service continues the airline’s strategy of operating to under-served tourist destinations. Busuanga, on the island of Coron — the northernmost in the province of Palawan — provides access to the Calauit Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary and to Concepcion Falls. SkyJet will fly to Busuanga three times a week, leaving Manila at 9:20 and returning there at noon.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Newest SkyJet BAe 146 makes test flight (2019-11-14)
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)