SkyJet operated its first flight from Manila to Busuanga on 15 February, using its BAe 146-200 RP-C5525 (msn E2031). The service continues the airline’s strategy of operating to under-served tourist destinations. Busuanga, on the island of Coron — the northernmost in the province of Palawan — provides access to the Calauit Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary and to Concepcion Falls. SkyJet will fly to Busuanga three times a week, leaving Manila at 9:20 and returning there at noon.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Siargao (2018-02-27)