All four former Sky Wings Avro RJ100s are now in Iran flying for Mahan Air, having arrived via Ukraine. The first pair, UR-CJW (msn E3358 ex SX-DMC) and UR-CKF (msn E3341 ex SX-DMA), had been delivered last September. Now the second pair has joined them. UR-CKG (msn E3362 ex SX-DMD) was ferried to Tehran in late November; she was noted in Mahan Air colors at the end of January. UR-CKJ (msn E3343 ex SX-DMB) arrived in Iran sometime between early November and February, and was noted in Mahan Air colors on 26 March.
Recent news items on Mahan Air:
- US extends sanctions on Mahan Air (2018-06-03)
- Mahan Air retires 146th BAe 146 (2017-12-08)
- Report blames pilot error for Mahan Air BAe 146 runway over-run (2017-04-24)
- Iranian President flies on Mahan Air Avro RJ85 (2017-04-08)
- Mahan Air Avro BAe 146 damaged in runway overrun (2016-06-20)