SkyJet added a new service to Virac, on Catanduanes Island, on April 16. The route — the airline’s third — is operated three times a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. SkyJet’s BAe 146-200, RP-C5525 (msn E2031), takes 40 minutes to cover the route.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Newest SkyJet BAe 146 makes test flight (2019-11-14)
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)