Neptune Aviation is planning to lodge a formal protest with the Government Accountability Office over being passed over for the US Forest Service’s ‘Next Generation’ air tanker contracts. The company failed to win any of the new contracts. Losing bidders had 10 days to protest.
Recent news items on Neptune Aviation:
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers activated (2019-07-25)
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers back in action (2019-05-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tanker makes first drop of 2019 fire season (2019-03-09)
- Last Neptune tankers come home (2018-12-02)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers return home for Thanksgiving (2018-11-25)