Canada’s North Cariboo Air is due to replace its sole BAe 146-200, G-GRNT (msn E2140) with a pair of Avro RJ100s. The first of these, former BA CityFlyer RJ100 G-BZAZ (msn E3369), has been in storage at Kemble since May 2010. She is currently undergoing pre-delivery maintenance by Chevron Technical Sevices. North Cariboo’s second intended RJ100, G-POWF (msn E3373), is another former BA CityFlyer example. She is currently being operated by Titan Airways on contract to the UK’s Ministry of Defence in the Middle East. This contract, which was to end on 31 March, was recently extended until at least the end of September.
Recent news items on North Cariboo Air:
- North Cariboo Air uses Avro RJ85 as a cabin trainer (2017-06-15)
- North Cariboo Avro RJ100 grows mustaches (2016-11-11)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 helps evacuate town threatened by forest fire (2016-05-13)
- Second Avro RJ100 delivered to North Cariboo Air (2014-05-04)
- First Avro RJ100 delivered to North Cariboo Air (2013-12-15)