Starbow Airlines has apparently decided to withdraw from use BAe 146-300 9G-SBA (msn E3125). She had been due for annual maintenance in May, and was also to have entered the life extension programme (LEP). However, the airline concluded that this would be uneconomic, and has parked her at its Accra base, where she is being used as a spares source. Starbow’s 146 fleet has thus been reduced to three: two series 300s, and a series 200.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)