Brussels Airlines has retired its last Avro RJ85, OO-DJP (msn E2287). She had been the airline’s last RJ85, being retained long after her sisterships had been returned off-lease. She was used as a back-up to its RJ100s, a task which kept her quite busy — seldom did a day go by in the last two years in which she did not operate multiple sectors. The end came on 4 October, when she was parked after operating SN2263/SN2264 from Bruxelles to Copenhagen and back.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)