Brussels Airlines is apparently not finished with Avro RJ85 OO-DJP (msn E2287). She had been parked in early October, after operating what had been meant to be her last flight — SN2263/SN2264 from Bruxelles to Copenhagen and back. But then she got a reprieve when her lease was further extended. To prepare for this, she was ferried to Exeter for maintenance on 22 November, returning to Bruxelles on 18 December. She was back in service two days later, operating a roundtrip to Venezia.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)