Canada’s North Cariboo Air has taken delivery of its second Avro RJ100. G-POWF (msn E3373) had most recently been operated by Titan Airways on contract to the UK’s Ministry of Defence in the Middle East. After pre-delivery maintenance by Chevron Technical Services at Kemble, she was ferried to Hurn for painting, returning to Kemble in full North Cariboo colors on 15 April. She departed Kemble for Canada on 2 May, now registered C-FSUA, arriving in Calgary the following day. She joins sistership C-GSUI (msn E3369), who was delivered in December and entered service on 1 January, operating flight NCB1732 from Calgary to Edmonton. The airline’s BAe 146-200, G-GRNT (msn E2140), operated her last flight on 28 January and was then returned to lessor Avmax Aircraft Leasing.
Recent news items on North Cariboo Air:
- North Cariboo Air uses Avro RJ85 as a cabin trainer (2017-06-15)
- North Cariboo Avro RJ100 grows mustaches (2016-11-11)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 helps evacuate town threatened by forest fire (2016-05-13)
- First Avro RJ100 delivered to North Cariboo Air (2013-12-15)
- North Cariboo to add two Avro RJ100s (2013-07-31)