Both Air Botswana RJ85s were flown, in turn, to Stansted for maintenance by Inflite Engineering during the summer. A2-ABG (msn E2303) came first, arriving on 10 July via Cairo and Malta. Following completion of the work, she departed on 19 August, using the same route in reverse. A2-ABH (msn E2304) followed ten days later, arriving in Stansted on 29 August.
Recent news items on Air Botswana:
- Former Air Botswana BAe 146 parted out (2018-01-06)
- Ex Air Botswana Avro RJ85 airframe donated to non-profit (2017-09-30)
- Air Botswana BAe 146 ferried to the Philippines (2017-08-26)
- Air Botswana Avro RJ85s to be parted out (2016-08-06)
- Air Botswana puts its 146s up for auction (2015-05-22)