Summit Air‘s new Avro RJ85, C-FLRJ (msn E2302), underwent a series of tests in early December to obtain Canadian certification for operation from gravel strips. The airline has contracted B/E Aerospace to conduct the certification process.
Recent news items on Summit Air:
- Summit Air to open base at Calgary (2017-04-22)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 ferried to Cranfield for maintenance (2017-04-03)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Summit Air (2017-02-28)
- Summit Air extends First Air partnership (2017-01-25)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 ferried to Cranfield for maintenance (2016-07-30)