Summit Air‘s new Avro RJ85, C-FLRJ (msn E2302), underwent a series of tests in early December to obtain Canadian certification for operation from gravel strips. The airline has contracted B/E Aerospace to conduct the certification process.
Recent news items on Summit Air:
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 pull (2018-09-23)
- Canadian RJ100s fly to the UK for maintenance (2018-04-15)
- Summit Air adds second Avro RJ100 (2018-02-25)
- Summit Air to open base at Calgary (2017-04-22)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 ferried to Cranfield for maintenance (2017-04-03)