New Romanian airline Aviro Air has acquired BAe 146-300 SX-DIX (msn E3193) from Astra Airlines. She arrived at Bucuresti’s Baneasa Airport on 4 March and was parked there. On 8 April, she was registered YR-AVR. She remains parked at Baneasa, in full Astra green colors but without titles. Aviro Air was founded in 2014 to operate VIP and charter flights.
Recent news items on Aviro Air:
- Aviro Air BAe 146 once again flying charters in Italy (2018-02-14)
- Aviro Air ends flying for Astra (2017-10-31)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 flies football charters to northern Europe (2017-10-10)
- Astra BAe 146 flies for Meridiana (2017-07-10)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 flies for Astra Airlines — Again (2017-06-13)