Philipino airline Skyjet is adding BAe 146-100 RP-C5255 (msn E1104) to its fleet. As PK-VTN, she had previously been operated on freight services by Indonesia’s Manunggal Air Service, but had been parked since mid-2013, when Manunggal ceased operations. At some time in 2014 she had been flown to Singapore, where she had been converted back to passenger configuration, and then to Subic. She was ferried from Subic to Manila in mid-October. She joins BAe 146-100 RP-C8538 (msn E1015).
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Air Botswana BAe 146 ferried to the Philippines (2017-08-26)
- Philippine Customs seizes SkyJet BAe 146 (2017-04-21)
- SkyJet begins flights to Siargao (2017-02-25)
- Former StarPerú BAe 146 ferried to the Philippines (2016-12-25)
- SkyJet to add a BAe 146-200 (2016-09-10)