BAe 146-300 9G-SBC (msn E3183) of Starbow Airlines was ferried to Southend on 3 December for maintenance with Inflite. She departed back to Accra via Algiers on 22 December. She is currently Starbow’s only active 146. The airline also operates an ATR42 and a Q400, both of which are leased. 9G-SBC’s absence came at an opportune time, as Harmattan winds forced the suspension of all flights to northern Ghana for much of December.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)