Equatorial Guinea’s Cronos Airlines has painted BAe 146-200 3C-AKK (msn E2069) in a new, overall light grey color scheme, replacing the earlier scheme, which featured an orange tail and orange engine pods. 3C-AKK has been flying for Cronos since 2011, initially as ZS-SOW.
Recent news items on Cronos Airlines:
- Cronos Airlines returns leased BAe 146-300 (2014-10-29)
- BAe 146 registered in Equatorial Guinea (2014-04-23)
- Cronos Airlines begins flights to Port Harcourt (2013-05-02)
- Cronos BAe 146 painted (2012-09-01)
- New Equatorial Guinea airline to use a BAe 146 (2012-07-01)
Any details on Cronos’ BAe 146 operations would be extremely welcome. Please leave a comment below, or contact the editor.