As planned, Brussels Airlines has begun retiring its twelve Avro RJ100s. RJ100 OO-DWF (msn E3332) was the first to be withdrawn from service, after operating SN3597/SN3598 from Bruxelles to Marseilles and back on 16 April. She is now undergoing hand-back maintenance prior to being returned off-lease to Falko Regional Aircraft. The next RJ100s scheduled to leave are OO-DWG (msn E3336) in July, OO-DWH (msn E3340) in August, and OO-DWI (msn E3342) in September.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)