Cobham Aviation Services is returning three Avro RJ100s off-lease to Falko. VH-NJP (msn E3354) was the first to be withdrawn from use. She operated her last service, from Perth to Barrow Island and back, on 11 April. She had been Cobham’s first RJ100, delivered in February 2010, and entering service in April. VH-NJH (msn E3301) followed a few days later. She operated her last service, also between Perth and Barrow Island, on 15 April. A month later, on 19 May, VH-NJI (msn E3265) operated her last service, from Perth to the Murrin Murrin mine and back. All three have been ferried to Adelaide for hand-back maintenance.
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services:
- BAe 146 nose donated to South Australian Aviation Museum (2018-06-18)
- Newest Cobham Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-03-30)
- Cobham acquires former ASL BAe 146QT (2018-03-20)
- Cobham Aviation adds former Swiss Avro RJ100 (2018-01-21)
- Cobham contract for Barrow Island flights renewed (2017-09-08)