Directflight Limited, which operates BAe 146-301ARA G-LUXE (msn E3001) on behalf of the Facility for Airborne Atmospheric Measurement (FAAM), has changed its name to that of its parent, Airtask Group. The company began operating the BAe 146ARA since 2004, initially under a ten-year contract, which was then extended by five years in April 2014.
Recent news items on FAAM:
- FAAM BAe 146ARA test-flies optical ice detection probe (2017-07-04)
- FAAM BAe 146ARA flies in formation … with a ship (2016-09-15)
- NERC buys FAAM BAe 146 (2014-04-02)
- FAAM BAe 146 to operate in the arctic (2013-03-19)
- FAAM BAe 146ARA studies emissions from forest fires (2011-07-29)