Mahan Air Avro BAe 146-300 EP-MOF (msn E3149) was damaged in a runway overrun at Kharg on 19 June. She was arriving on flight W5-4525 from Ahwaz when she over-ran Kharg’s runway 13, coming to rest about 60 m past the end of the runway. The nose gear collapsed, causing substantial damage to the forward fuselage. There were no injuries among the 79 passengers and 9 crew on board.
Recent news items on Mahan Air:
- US extends sanctions on Mahan Air (2018-06-03)
- Mahan Air retires 146th BAe 146 (2017-12-08)
- Report blames pilot error for Mahan Air BAe 146 runway over-run (2017-04-24)
- Iranian President flies on Mahan Air Avro RJ85 (2017-04-08)
- Mahan Air adds another Avro RJ85 (2015-11-10)