Starbow Airlines has ferried BAe 146-300 9G-SBC (msn E3183) to Cranfield for a C check. She left Accra on 31 May, and arrived in Cranfield the following day, after stopping in Algiers and Bordeaux. 9G-SBC is Starbow’s last operational 146. Two of the airline’s other 146s (9G-SBB msn E3123 and 9G-SBD msn E2059) have been damaged in accidents, and the third (9G-SBA msn E3125) has long been grounded and used a source for spares. Starbow is only operating a limited number of routes at present, using an ATR72 leased from Spanish company Swiftair.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Starbow (2016-09-18)