As anticipated, virtual airline Air Djibouti is adding a BAe 146 that will operate alongside a Boeing 737-400 wet-leased from VVB Aviation Malta. South African airline Fair Aviation will operate BAe 146-300 ZS-SOR (msn E3155) on an ACMI basis on behalf of Air Djibouti. ZS-SOR had previously been operating for Air Annobón. After painting at Johannesburg, she departed for Djibouti on 25 October. A second 146 (probably ZS-SMO msn E3169) is likely to join her.
Previous news items on Air Djibouti:
Previous news items on Fair Aviation:
- Fair Aviation flying charters with its BAe 146-300 (2018-04-25)
- Air Annobón BAe 146 returns to South Africa (2015-02-28)
- Fair Aviation adds BAe 146QT (2013-02-13)
- Air Annobón begins service (2013-01-31)
- Second BAe 146 being prepared for Air Annobón (2012-10-25)