CityJet operated Avro RJ85 EI-RJO (msn E2352) on Flybe‘s service from London City to Cardiff during the first week of November. She operated the first service, BE1323, on 1 November, and the last, BE1326, on 6 November. On the following day, she was once again flying for Air France. Flybe was once a major BAe 146 operator, but the airline withdrew its last example in November 2008.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Flybe (2010-11-10)