Malmö Aviation passed into history as the last two Avro RJ100s that still wore its titles were repainted into the Braathens Regional Airlines colors. Avro RJ100s SE-DSS (msn E3245), show had been in full Malmö colors, and SE-RJI (msn E3357), who had remained in partial Atlantic Airways colors since being leased in 2014, were both repainted in BRA colors in November. The Braathens Regional Airlines (BRA) brand was formally launched on 29 February.
Recent news items on Braathens Regional Airlines (BRA):
- BAE Systems marks Swiss BAe 146/Avro RJ anniversary (2017-03-28)
- Braathens Regional Airlines extends JetSpares contract (2017-03-07)
- Avro RJ retirements looming in Europe (2017-01-13)
- Malmö Aviation Avro RJ100s continue to be repainted into BRA colors (2016-04-26)
- Malmö rebrands as Braathens Regional Airlines (2016-03-02)