BVI Airways has taken delivery of its second Avro RJ100. VP-LWW (msn E3274) was previously operated by Swiss, and was acquired via Tronos. She is currently being outfitted at Tronos’ base at Summerside.
Recent news items on BVI Airways:
- Neptune acquires Avro RJ100 (2018-02-21)
- BVI government calls BVI Airways in breach of contract (2017-12-15)
- BVI Airways Avro RJ100 ferried to Summerside (2017-09-02)
- Out of cash, BVI Airways lays off flight crew (2017-07-19)
- BVI Airways denies date for service start (2017-07-05)