The newest addition to SkyJet‘s fleet arrived in the Philippines on 21 December. Former StarPerú BAe 146-200 OB-1885-P (msn E2087) left Lima as RP-C3855, still wearing basic StarPerú colors, on 13 December, working her way up the west coast of the Americas, stopping in Guayaquil, San Salvador, Laredo, Denver Centennial, Boeing Field, Juneau, and Anchorage. From there, she continued on through Cold Bay, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Khabarovsk, and Taipei Songshan, before finally arriving in Manila. She will join the airline’s two 146-100s RP-C5255 (msn E1104) and RP-C8538 (msn E1015).
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)