Canada’s Summit Air has extended its partnership agreement with First Air. Summit Air has been operating Avro RJ85 C-FERJ (msn E2290) on behalf of First Air, in that airline’s colors, since June 2015, on scheduled services from Edmonton to Yellowknife and on to Norman Wells and Inuvik. This partnership has now been extended for another four years.
Recent news items on Summit Air:
- Canadian RJ100s fly to the UK for maintenance (2018-04-15)
- Summit Air adds second Avro RJ100 (2018-02-25)
- Summit Air to open base at Calgary (2017-04-22)
- Summit Air Avro RJ85 ferried to Cranfield for maintenance (2017-04-03)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Summit Air (2017-02-28)