Neptune Aviation BAe 146 air tanker N475NA/Tanker 03 (msn E2192) returned from Chile, where she had been helping fight forest fires, arriving back in the USA on 8 March. Rather than returning to Neptune’s Missoula base, however, she stopped in Brownsville, Texas, to begin working for the US Forest Service.
Recent news items on Neptune Aviation:
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers activated (2019-07-25)
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers back in action (2019-05-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tanker makes first drop of 2019 fire season (2019-03-09)
- Last Neptune tankers come home (2018-12-02)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers return home for Thanksgiving (2018-11-25)