Chile’s Aerovías DAP has taken delivery of a third former Swiss Avro RJ100 acquired through lessor Tronos. The latest addition is RJ100 T7-IYY (msn E3339 ex HB-IYY). She flew her last service for Swiss on 3 April — a roundtrip from Zürich to London City as LX466/467 — and then departed Zürich on 25 April as T7-IYY, still wearing basic Swiss colors but with the titles and logo painted out. The airline had already taken delivery of RJ100 T7-IXS (msn E3280 ex HB-IXS) in October 2016, and T7-IXP (msn E3283 ex HB-IXP) in late December, also via Tronos. T7-IXS was re-registered CC-ARN on 31 January, and T7-IXP became CC-ARO on 2 March. Neither has yet entered service, however.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP paints Avro RJ100 in penguin colors (2019-12-05)
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)