Chile’s Aerovías DAP has taken delivery of a third former Swiss Avro RJ100 acquired through lessor Tronos. The latest addition is RJ100 T7-IYY (msn E3339 ex HB-IYY). She flew her last service for Swiss on 3 April — a roundtrip from Zürich to London City as LX466/467 — and then departed Zürich on 25 April as T7-IYY, still wearing basic Swiss colors but with the titles and logo painted out. The airline had already taken delivery of RJ100 T7-IXS (msn E3280 ex HB-IXS) in October 2016, and T7-IXP (msn E3283 ex HB-IXP) in late December, also via Tronos. T7-IXS was re-registered CC-ARN on 31 January, and T7-IXP became CC-ARO on 2 March. Neither has yet entered service, however.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP puts first Avro RJ100 into service (2018-01-02)
- Aerovías DAP takes delivery of a second Avro RJ100 (2017-01-02)
- Aerovías DAP painted in penguin colors (2016-12-15)
- Aerovías DAP inaugurates Punta Arenas-Ushuaia route (2016-11-10)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Aerovías DAP (2016-10-28)