Irish airline CityJet has signed a contract with Avtrade covering component maintenance for the airline’s Avro RJ85s. The contract will last until CityJet retires its RJ85s. CityJet had planned to retire its RJ85s by 2018 or 2019 as Sukhoi SSJ100 SuperJets are delivered, but recently decided to retain them until about 2021.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 operates annual Christmas flight (2019-12-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- CityJet joint venture with Air Nostrum approved (2019-07-27)
- An Avro RJ85 once again flies for Lufthansa (2019-07-21)