Irish airline CityJet has signed a contract with Avtrade covering component maintenance for the airline’s Avro RJ85s. The contract will last until CityJet retires its RJ85s. CityJet had planned to retire its RJ85s by 2018 or 2019 as Sukhoi SSJ100 SuperJets are delivered, but recently decided to retain them until about 2021.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for CityJet (2018-05-29)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- CityJet ends KLM flights, resumes seasonal flights to Firenze (2018-03-26)
- CityJet retires another Avro RJ85 (2018-01-22)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 operates Santa Flight (2017-12-16)