Brussels Airlines‘ last Avro RJ100, OO-DWD (msn E3324), left Bruxelles on 15 November. She was ferried to Cranfield as SN9901 for return to lessor. She had operated the airline’s last Avro RJ service on 28 October. She still wore Brussels Airlines colors, but the airline’s titles and logo had been removed. The many signatures that the airline’s staff had covered her with after her final flight had also been wiped off.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)
- Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 fleet down to a single aircraft (2017-09-30)
- Brussels Airlines continues to draw down its Avro RJ100 fleet (2017-05-20)