Neptune Aviation‘s BAe 146 Tanker 12 (msn E2196) ended its contract with CALFIRE on 30 November and returned to the company’s base at Missoula, Montana. She was last Neptune 146 air tanker still operating this year, the others having returned to Missoula after completing their contracts with the US Forest Service at the end of October.
Recent news items on Neptune Aviation:
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers activated (2019-07-25)
- More Neptune BAe 146 air tankers back in action (2019-05-25)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tanker makes first drop of 2019 fire season (2019-03-09)
- Last Neptune tankers come home (2018-12-02)
- Neptune BAe 146 air tankers return home for Thanksgiving (2018-11-25)