Ghana’s Starbow Airlines ferried Avro RJ100 9G-SBE (msn E3332) to Malta on 30 November. The airline suspended operations on 26 November following an accident to its newly-delivered ATR72-500, and then dismissed many of its employees on 30 November. The prospects of Starbow resuming operations thus appear to be grim.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)
- Avro RJ100 delivered to Starbow (2016-09-18)
- Avro RJ100 being prepared for Starbow (2016-09-09)