The latest Avro RJ85 to be retired by CityJet has arrived at Cranfield on return to lessor. RJ85 EI-RJI (msn E2346) was most recently being used on behalf of Air France; indeed, her last service, was AF1116 from Paris Charles de Gaulle to Dublin. In the last few months, she has also flown of behalf of KLM CityHopper and SAS, as well as on CityJet’s own services between Dublin and London City. On 19 January, she was ferried to Cranfield, still wearing the airline’s titles, never having been painted in the airline’s new colors.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s go anonymous (2018-12-09)
- CityJet begins operating for Aer Lingus (2018-10-28)
- CityJet operates last own-brand Avro RJ85 service (2018-10-27)
- UK Competition Authority challenges CityJet-Aer Lingus wet lease (2018-10-14)