The latest Avro RJ85 to be retired by CityJet has arrived at Cranfield on return to lessor. RJ85 EI-RJI (msn E2346) was most recently being used on behalf of Air France; indeed, her last service, was AF1116 from Paris Charles de Gaulle to Dublin. In the last few months, she has also flown of behalf of KLM CityHopper and SAS, as well as on CityJet’s own services between Dublin and London City. On 19 January, she was ferried to Cranfield, still wearing the airline’s titles, never having been painted in the airline’s new colors.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- Third CityJet Avro RJ85 sold to Conair (2019-05-24)
- CityJet sells another Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-04-25)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet sells Avro RJ85 to Conair (2019-02-19)