Former Air Botswana BAe 146-100 A2-ABF (msn E1160) is reported to have been parted out to provide spares for SkyJet‘s BAe 146 fleet. She was ferried to the Philippines in August after several years in storage at Gaborone. SkyJet currently operate a series 100, RP-C5255 (msn E1104), and a series 200, RP-C3855 (msn E2087). Another series 100, RP-C8538 (msn E1015), has been impounded by the Philippines Bureau of Customs over documentation irregularities since March 2017.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Siargao (2018-02-27)