KLM UK Engineering has signed a contract to undertake heavy maintenance on Braathens Regional Airlines’ (BRA) Avro RJs. The contract builds on BRA’s existing relationship with KLM UK Engineering, who has been carrying out airframe maintenance checks on its RJs since last year. BRA operates ten RJ100s and two RJ85s. A plan to replace them with Bombardier CSeries aircraft has been postponed.
Recent news items on Braathens Regional Airlines (BRA):
- Damaged BRA Avro RJ100 declared a write-off (2017-12-03)
- BAE Systems marks Swiss BAe 146/Avro RJ anniversary (2017-03-28)
- Braathens Regional Avro RJ100 damaged at Copenhagen (2017-03-24)
- Braathens Regional Airlines extends JetSpares contract (2017-03-07)
- Avro RJ retirements looming in Europe (2017-01-13)