KLM UK Engineering has signed a contract to undertake heavy maintenance on Braathens Regional Airlines’ (BRA) Avro RJs. The contract builds on BRA’s existing relationship with KLM UK Engineering, who has been carrying out airframe maintenance checks on its RJs since last year. BRA operates ten RJ100s and two RJ85s. A plan to replace them with Bombardier CSeries aircraft has been postponed.
Recent news items on Braathens Regional Airlines (BRA):
- BRA starts Avro RJ100 flights to Helsinki (2018-04-19)
- BRA retires an Avro RJ100 (2018-02-28)
- BRA adds former Swiss Avro RJ100 (2018-02-22)
- Damaged BRA Avro RJ100 declared a write-off (2017-12-03)
- BAE Systems marks Swiss BAe 146/Avro RJ anniversary (2017-03-28)