New Philippines Avro RJ operator Royal Air Charter Service began commercial operations on 12 February, with a charter from Macau to Kalibo, on Boracay. The flight was operated by Avro RJ100 RP-C8960 (msn E3338), which has recently been painted in the airline’s full colors. The airline also has two more RJ100s, RP-C8961 (msn E3284) and RP-C8962 (msn E3259), which it acquired via TronosJet. Royal Air has maintained the 97-seat 2-3 seating configuration of previous operator Swiss on its RJ100s. It offers sandwiches and drinks, and has additional items available for sale.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air parks its Avro RJ100s (2019-10-19)
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches flights to Puerto Princesa (2019-03-06)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)