SkyJet BAe 146-200 RP-C3855 (msn E2087) over-ran the runway at Sayak Airport in Siargao on 27 February. She apparently hit some large birds as she was landing at Siargao at about 11:25 local time, after operating flight M8 421 from Manila. She came to a stop about 30 meters beyond the end of the runway. None of the 74 passengers and crew on board were injured, and the 146 did not appear to be have suffered any significant damage.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)
- SkyJet BAe 146 over-runs runway at Busuanga (2018-06-08)
- SkyJet acquires former Tez Jet BAe 146-200 (2018-04-25)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- Former Air Botswana BAe 146 parted out (2018-01-06)