WDL Aviation‘s BAe 146-200 D-AWUE (msn E2050) has joined her fleetmates flying on behalf of EasyJet. Series 200 D-AMGL (msn E2055) and series 300 D-AWBA (msn E3134) have both been operating for EasyJet since 11 January. D-AWUE was ferried to Berlin Tegel on 31 January, and then entering service the next day. She had a busy first day, operating services to Paris Charles de Gaulle as U2 5673/5674, to Zürich as U2 5871/5872, and to Münich as U2 5586/5872. Like her fleetmates, she sports EasyJet titles on the lower rear fuselage, but unlike them she does not have additional smaller titles near the entrance doors.
Recent news items on WDL Aviation:
- ‘New’ WDL BAe 146 enters service (2018-05-01)
- WDL Aviation buys Cello BAe 146 (2018-04-05)
- WDL BAe 146s fly for EasyJet (2018-01-11)
- WDL BAe 146s once again flying in France (2017-12-07)
- WDL ends flying for Air France (2017-10-31)
Recent news items on EasyJet: