After a winter hiatus, CityJet has resumed services from London City to Firenze. The airline once served Firenze regularly on behalf of Air France. When CityJet’s Air France contract was reduced, it kept a seasonal service from London City. This year, Avro RJ85 EI-RJN (msn E2351) operated the first service, WX281/280 on 25 March.
Recent news items on CityJet:
- CityJet retires another Avro RJ85 (2018-01-22)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 operates Santa Flight (2017-12-16)
- CityJet might accelerate Avro RJ85 retirement (2017-12-10)
- CityJet negotiates extension of Air France contract (2017-11-17)
- CityJet signs repair management contract for Avro RJ85s (2017-07-15)